May 13, 2020
Due to the current events and circumstances, we are not currently selling tickets, workshops, or vendor spaces. Ticket sales will return in late August or early September should the event take place.
If the event does not take place, we will be hosting an ONLINE CONFERENCE with live stream lectures, question and answer time, and more! Check back soon for registration!
About This Event
Our conference is a two-day event held on Friday and Saturday, October 9th & 10th. We offer in-depth Hands-On Homesteading & Gardening Workshops Thursday October 8th. If you would like more information about attending one of those classes please CLICK HERE. (Additional fees apply.)
Speaker Line Up
- Joel Salatin, Polyface Farms
- Eustace Conway, Turtle Island Preserve
- Rory Feek, singer & songwriter
- Justin Rhodes, The Justin Rhodes Show
- Sally Fallon Morell, author Nourishing Traditions
- Melissa K. Norris, Pioneering Today
- Andy Lane & Doug Wharton, Hand Hewn Farm
- Jason & Lorraine Contreras, Sow the Land
- Shawn & Beth Dougherty, authors The Independent Homestead
- Janet Garman, Emily Chamelin Hickman, Patricia Sanville, Fiber Artists
- Darryl Patton, The Southern Herbalist
- Kaylee Richardson, The Honeystead
- Katie Millhorn, The Millhorn Farmstead
- Alexia Kulwiec, Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund
- Greg & Travis Key, Hoss Tools
- Jason Smith, Cog Hill Farm
- Jessi Wilbur
Find out more about the 2020 Homesteaders of America conference HERE.
A big thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible!
Date And Time
Friday, Oct 9, 2020 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM EDT
Saturday Oct 10, 2020, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM EDT
Warren County Fairgrounds
26 Fairground Road
Front Royal, VA 22630
** In the event that we should have to cancel the 2020 conference due to COVID-19, we will take our conference virtual (online). Your ticket sale with ensure that you receive access to all of the things you would receive access to at conference, but virtually! With that said, we do NOT expect to be impacted by the virus. **