Want to become a vendor at the 2-day 2021 Homesteaders of America conference?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon!
Join us on May 14 & 15, 2021, at Rory Feek’s Hardison Mill Homestead in Columbia, TN for an intensive weekend of workshops, in-depth lectures, and a homesteading community experience like no other!
Become a vendor at the Learn How to Homestead Weekend event this spring!
SEE OUR 2019 VENDORS LIST HERE
SEE OUR 2018 VENDORS LIST HERE
SEE OUR 2017 VENDORS LIST HERE
This is a homesteading/ farming/ land owner/ home owner/ gardening/ livestock conference. Please make sure your business is relevant to this topic. We cannot, and will not, guarantee sales or traffic to your vending space if your information or business doesn’t pertain to the interest of our attendees or if the booth attendant does not engage with conference attendees.
** IMPORTANT: All vendors that fall under certain categories need to purchase a vendor license through Warren County Virginia. You’ll be sent that info in your vendor package confirmation.
• Vendor must provide own tables, tents, and chairs for the event, otherwise, an additional cost will be charged.
• If you need water or electricity for your vendor space, there is an additional $100 fee. Please note this on your registration.
• Your registration is NOT accepted until you receive a CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING email from us. This form is simply an application. We reserve the right to turn away any vendor if we feel it is not a good fit for this event or if we already have a vendor of the same kind.
• Vendors are responsible for their own products, banners, promo materials, tents, etc. Each vendor is required to clean up their space as it was before. If your space is not cleaned properly upon departure, there may be a cleanup fee billed separately.
• This is a binding agreement. Should you decide to cancel your vendor space at this event after confirmation has been sent, and without 30 days advance notice, you will only receive partial refund. $45 will be kept for administrative filing and time.
• ALL FOOD ITEMS MUST BE LABELED. In the state of Virginia, all food items (breads, desserts, cheese, etc) must be labeled with an ingredient list. If your food items are homemade, your label must state that your items are not created in an inspected or commercial kitchen.
• Piedmont Publishing Group nor Homesteaders of America are legally responsible should you not be in compliance with Virginia state laws. Please do your research and adhere accordingly. We are also not responsible for injury of self or products.
• ALL VENDORS, including food vendors, are required to attend their booths from the time the gates open until the close of the conference each day.
•For the safety of attendees,VENDOR VEHICLES, including food trucks, are not permitted to operate within the fairgrounds during conference hours.
** IMPORTANT: If you are a food truck or food vendor you must have insurance and provide proof of insurance. If you are a food truck, food vendor, or plan to make food onsite for sale, YOU MUST HAVE A HEALTH CERTIFICATE through the county.
• ALL FOOD VENDORS must present their health certificate 2 weeks before the conference!
You will receive a free link on our website and an announcement that you are coming on all of our social media outlets.
** IMPORTANT — Please send us a high-resolution photo and paragraph about yourself/your company for the social media announcement once your application is confirmed.
VENDOR SPACE PRICING
10×10 Vendor Space (outdoor) — $150
Double Vendor Space (outdoor) — $200
If you need a tent for your vendor booth, there is an additional cost, and tents are extremely limited. Please contact us for more information to see if a tent is available.
10×10 tent add-on (if available) — $100
10×20 tent add-on (if available) — $150
Electric/Water — $100
Tables — $15 each
Chairs — $5 each