Register for Kidsteaders
Signing your child up for a Kidsteaders class is a great way to get them involved in the conference weekend and pique their interest in homesteading. Look through the list of available classes below and choose the one that best suits your child.
A few things to note before signing up:
- Classes are $10 per child, PER CLASS
- Class size is limited (50 children per class) and pre-registration is required prior to the class.
- Parents or guardians must sign children in & out every time the child is dropped off and picked up.
- You MUST come check on your child in-between each class during break time. Please check off that you’ve signed them out or back in.
- A liability waiver must be filled out by a Parent or Guardian and left with a Kidsteader volunteer. The link for the waiver will be in your order email.
- Parents or guardians must be available at all times that their children are attending Kidsteader classes and able to pick their children up if an issue arises.
- Children cannot be dropped off before their class.
- Children will not have bathroom breaks during class. You are responsible for checking on your child and taking them to the bathroom.
- You must pick your child up when the class ends; children may not be left to attend the next class unless you are with them.
- Play areas will not be attended by HOA volunteers or staff.
- Please consider your child’s behavior and attention span before signing up. If at any time your child cannot behave, we will call you and ask you to come and retrieve them promptly.
Kidsteader Class Schedule
Friday October 13th, 2023
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM – Entrepreneurship for Kids
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Story Time with Joel
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Doing Big Work with Little Hands
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM – Woven Basket Craft
Saturday October 14th, 2023
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM – Beekeeping BEEngo
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Rabbit Care and Craft
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Global Explorer’s Club: A Kidsteader’s Adventure!
Available Kidsteader Classes
Please check each class to see if there is an age range for that class.