The Homesteaders of America conference couldn’t happen without our volunteers! Help us to make the 2022 conference a success and sign up to become a volunteer!
The 2022 Homesteaders of America Conference will be held on Friday, October 7th & Saturday, October 8th, 2022 in Front Royal, Virginia.
Volunteers working at the conference will take one morning or afternoon shift, either on Friday or Saturday. (Unless you’d like to help out more!)
Volunteers will also be needed to set up for the conference on Wednesday, October 5th, Thursday, October 6th, and to clean up for a few hours after the conference closes each day.
To show our appreciation, all volunteers will receive FREE admission to the conference (all weekend long!), complimentary VIP Membership, and a free Homesteaders of America staff/volunteer t-shirt!!
When you’re not on duty during your shift, you’ll get to mingle with your people, learn from the awesome educators, and explore the best homestead & farming wares with the vendors!
Sign up below to join our volunteer team!
- One application per volunteer.
- Must be 18 years old to apply.
- If you have children attending with you, they must stay with a guardian during your shift.
- You must be able to stand or walk for up to 6 hours to volunteer. Other physical capabilities may be required depending on the position chosen. If you have limitations please email to clarify the requirements for the position you’re requesting.
- If you do not show up for your scheduled shift(s) after collecting your admittance wristband you will be invoiced for the cost of a weekend pass ticket for your attendance of the event.