- Please read the full course description below before purchasing your tickets.
- ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, so please make sure you can ATTEND! Workshops are RAIN OR SHINE!
- Send any questions to email@example.com
- Please note that by purchasing tickets you are waiving all liability rights. Homesteaders of America LLC and Homesteaders of America Virginia LLC are not responsible for any liabilities or injuries that may occur during these workshops, on or off-site.
Breeding and Feeding a Grass Herd from Scratch
with Suzanne Karreman
Curious about how to breed your cows from scratch? Learn what to look for in buying a cow, how to build on genetics, and how to artificially inseminate. We’ll also look at managing and raising bulls, grass-fed cows, how to feed pastured cows, and basic cow signals. End the day discussing fencing and water, the wonderful carbon, and cover crops for pastures.
Max Students per class: no limit
Location: Warren County Farigrounds
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2024
Students will receive:
- The Barn Guide for Treating Dairy Cows Naturally
- 4oz bottle of GetWell
Students should bring:
- note-taking materials
Price – $210/person