- Please read the full course description below before purchasing your tickets.
- ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, so please make sure you can ATTEND! Workshops are RAIN OR SHINE!
- Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that by purchasing tickets you are waiving all liability rights. Homesteaders of America LLC and Homesteaders of America Virginia LLC are not responsible for any liabilities or injuries that may occur during these workshops, on or off-site.
Preventing and Handling Emergencies in Milk Cows
with Hue Karreman
Learn all about how to prevent and handle emergencies in milk cows and other ruminants! We’ll cover what medicines to keep on hand, how to tube and IV an animal (a live demonstration!), managing lactation needs, common calf issues, and basic Cow Signals.
Max Students per class: 50
Location: Warren County Farigrounds
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2024
Students will receive:
- The Barn Guide for Treating Dairy Cows Naturally
- 4oz bottle of GetWell
Students should bring:
- note-taking materials
Price – $240/person