- Please read the full course description below before purchasing your tickets.
- ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, so please make sure you can ATTEND! Workshops are RAIN OR SHINE!
- Send any questions to email@example.com
- Please note that by purchasing tickets you are waiving all liability rights. Homesteaders of America LLC and Homesteaders of America Virginia LLC are not responsible for any liabilities or injuries that may occur during these workshops, on or off-site.
From Zero to Sixty: Family Cow Workshop
with Shawn & Beth Dougherty
Ready to pull the trigger on a family dairy cow, but feeling insecure about the details?
From infrastructure and purchasing a cow, to cow care, milk management, basic milk fermentation skills, and putting your cow – and your cow’s milk – to work on the homestead, this workshop is designed to send you home ready to embark on this most important step in your homesteading journey.
The time is now to get sunlight, grass, and the family dairy working on your homestead, and Shawn and Beth are here to share the patterns with you. Food independence has never been more important than it is today, and the key to unlocking your land’s food-producing potential is the family dairy cow.
Max Students per class: no limit
Location: Warren County Fairgrounds
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2024 9:00 AM
Students will receive:
- copies of the Dougherty’s field guide Considering the Family Cow
Students should bring:
- something to write with