But please read ALL of the information first.
* If you are unable to provide your own tables, chairs, and tent, please note this when corresponding with us so that we can make other arrangements for you. An additional cost will be applied where necessary.
** NOTE: This is a homesteading/farming/land owner/home owner/gardening conference. Please make sure your business is relevant to this topic. We cannot, and will not, guarantee sales or traffic to your vending space if your information or business doesn’t pertain to the interest of our attendees.
** IMPORTANT: If you are a food truck or food vendor you must have insurance and provide proof of insurance. If you are a food truck, food vendor, or plan to make food onsite for sale, YOU MUST HAVE A HEALTH CERTIFICATE through the county. You must present it 2 weeks before the conference.
- Vendor must provide own tables and chairs for the event, otherwise, an additional cost will be charged.
- If you need water or electricity for your vendor space, there is an additional $100 fee. Please note this on your registration.
- Your registration is NOT accepted until you receive a CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING email from us. This form is simply an application. We reserve the right to turn away any vendor if we feel it is not a good fit for this event or if we already have a vendor of the same kind.
- Vendors are responsible for their own products, banners, promo materials, etc. Each vendor is required to clean up their space as it was before. If your space is not cleaned properly upon departure, there may be a cleanup fee billed separately.
- This is a binding agreement. Should you decide to cancel your vendor space at this event after confirmation has been sent, and without 30 days advance notice, you will only receive partial refund. $45 will be kept for administrative filing and time.
- ALL FOOD ITEMS MUST BE LABELED. In the state of Virginia, all food items (breads, desserts, cheese, etc) must be labeled with an ingredient list. If your food items are homemade, your label must state that your items are not created in an inspected or commercial kitchen.
- Piedmont Publishing Group nor Homesteaders of America are legally responsible should you not be in compliance with Virginia state laws. Please do your research and adhere accordingly. We are also not responsible for injury of self or products.
- ALL FOOD VENDORS must present their health certificate 2 weeks before the conference!
VENDOR SPACE PRICING
10×10 Vendor Space (outdoor) — $150
10×10 Vendor Space (indoor – tent) — $200
Double Vendor Space (outdoor) — $200
Double Vendor Space (indoor – tent) — $300
Electric/Water — $100
Tables — $15 each
Chairs — $5 each
— CHECK OUT OUR 2017 VENDORS! —
Timber Creek Farm
The Southern Herbalist — Darryl Patton
Off Grid with Doug and Stacy
Joshua Langfitt — Blacksmith
A Farm Girl in the Making — Essential Oils & More
Big Bear Homestead — Trapping Education
Sullivan Family Homestead- Hand spun wool